By Diego Torres Milano
Android program trying out consultant is a hugely distinctive e-book which supplies step by step examples for a superb number of real-world instances, offering expert directions and proposals that may be tremendous important for optimizing your improvement time and assets. within the chapters you can find an creation to precise trying out thoughts, and instruments for particular events. while you are an Android developer trying to try out your functions or optimize your software improvement strategy, then this publication is for you. No past event in software trying out is needed.
Read Online or Download Android Application Testing Guide PDF
Best programming books
Get a superior grounding within the basics of Cocoa contact, and steer clear of difficulties in the course of iPhone and iPad app improvement. With this revised and accelerated version, you’ll dig into Cocoa and methods to paintings successfully with Objective-C and Xcode. This booklet covers iOS five and Xcode four. three in a rigorous, orderly fashion—ideal even if you’re forthcoming iOS for the 1st time or want a connection with bolster latest skills.
Many discussions were increased or enhanced. All code examples were revised, and plenty of new code examples were added.
* the recent reminiscence administration system—ARC—is completely defined and all code examples were revised to take advantage of it.
* New Objective-C positive factors, akin to statement of example variables within the class’s implementation part, are defined and included into the revised instance code.
* dialogue of ways an app launches, and all code examples, are revised for undertaking templates from Xcode four. 2 and later.
* different new Xcode positive factors, together with the Simulator’s Debug menu, are coated, with display pictures in keeping with Xcode four. 2 and later.
* The dialogue of tools is accelerated, with reveal shots—by renowned request!
* Storyboards are defined and mentioned.
* the reason of view controllers is totally rewritten to incorporate iOS five beneficial properties, reminiscent of customized mum or dad view controllers and UIPageViewController.
* The Controls bankruptcy now contains iOS five interface customizability and the looks proxy.
* New positive factors of interface sessions are mentioned, together with tiling and lively pictures, new desk view good points, new alert view types.
* assurance of frameworks similar to middle movement and AV origin is significantly accelerated. New iOS five sessions and frameworks also are mentioned, together with middle picture and UIDocument (and iCloud support).
* vital iOS five adjustments that may holiday current code are explicitly referred to as out within the textual content and indexed within the index.
Written through Sass writer Hampton Catlin and Michael Lintorn Catlin, Pragmatic consultant to Sass indicates you the way to you to enhance your CSS, from the fundamentals to complex subject matters, from first deploy to polishing up your buttons. You'll see the best way to code the proper means in Sass due to brief, transparent examples.
Facts in all domain names is getting greater. how will you paintings with it successfully? This publication introduces Apache Spark, the open resource cluster computing procedure that makes facts analytics speedy to jot down and quickly to run. With Spark, you could take on titanic datasets speedy via easy APIs in Python, Java, and Scala.
- iOS Game Development Cookbook: Simple Solutions for Game Development Problems (1st Edition)
- Objective-C for iPhone Developers, A Beginner's Guide
- MySQL for the Internet of Things
- Object-Oriented Technology. ECOOP 2006 Workshop Reader: ECOOP 2006 Workshops, Nantes, France, July 3-7, 2006, Final Reports
- The Little Book on CoffeeScript
Additional resources for Android Application Testing Guide
This setup is done by the android command using the subcommand create test-project as described by this help text: $ android --help create test-project Usage: android [global options] create test-project [action options] Global options: -v --verbose are printed. Verbose mode: errors, warnings and informational messages -h --help Help on a specific command. -s --silent Silent mode: only errors are printed out. [ 19 ] Getting Started with Testing Action "create test-project": Creates a new Android project for a test package.
The examples in this chapter are intentionally split from the original Android project containing them to let you concentrate and focus only on the subject being presented, although the complete examples can be downloaded as explained later. Right now, we are interested in the trees and not the forest. Along with the examples presented, we will be identifying common, reusable patterns that will help you in the creation of tests for your own projects. Building Blocks on the Android SDK The demonstration application We have created a very simple application to demonstrate the use of some of the tests in this chapter.
In the latest version of the Android ADT plugin, the option Debug As| Android JUnit Test was added. Thus you can set a breakpoint in your tests and use it. To toggle a breakpoint you can select the desired line in the editor and then use the menu option Run | Toggle Line Breakpoint. Alternatively you can slightly alter the code of your tests to wait for the debugger connection. But don't worry, this change is extremely simple. Add the following snippet to the constructor or any other test you want to debug.